For drug and alcohol help & support in Oxfordshire
Tel: 01235 468405
Email: [email protected]


Quick question?

We will email or txt you
the answer.
> I need to know

Need help for a friend?

It can be difficult to know what to do if you suspect or know that your friend is having problems with drugs or alcohol. A lot of young people will try alcohol and some will try illegal drugs, but sometimes it can become a serious problem for them.

Your friends might be getting into risky situations and you want to know how to help them. Or maybe you want to find out more about the effects of the drugs they are taking.


If you think your friend needs some help or you want some advice on how to help or support them, contact Young Addaction confidentially on 01235 468405. You do not have to give your friends name and the worker can give you useful and informed advice.

Types of help:

  • Know what signs to look for
  • How to keep someone safe whilst they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • How to keep yourself safe
  • Know when to call the emergency services
  • Know the difference between casual use and addictive behaviour
  • Know where there is support for you and what is offered

If you need urgent
help right now

call us on:

01235 468405


Find out about different drugs:

| Drug Fact File |

Drug help, support and advice for Oxfordshire:

01235 468405

Bookmark and Share StumbleUpon StumbleUpon Share on Facebook Oxfordshire Drug and Alcohol Action Team